Hello! 

This is Neena   @neena_paperand scissors   is on the blog with a page titled Explore.  This pandemic time is difficult for everyone I wish and pray May this gets over soon and every thing gets back to normal so, that we can explore and enjoy the unseen places freely.


I used two different pattern papers to create this page and to match the colors of the page I colored the lacecut die-cut to other Diecuts and chipboards I embossed with white gold embossing powder.  The photograph used here is found on the interest which I will replace later with my own photograph. 
Let's have a detailed look at the diecuts on the page 










Fantasy Die products used in this page:



 



Wildflowers  ,Magnolia color  Blooming water   Desired Sprig 1011  Lace cut   Calendula scrapjewelery pendant chipboard, flower chipboard.

Hope you like the page.  Happy Crafting!
Neena arora
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper