Hello once again!

You are with Neena Arora. Today, I am on Lindy's stamp gang Blog with a mixed media Door Tag I created for my Art Room. These days I am setting up my art room and keep buying/creating often for my art room. Recently I got a new Alimrah made to keep to store my beautiful craft goodies so thought of creating a tag for its door.

How I made this:

  1. Firstly, I primed the MDF door tag with white gesso.
  2. Next, I covered it with tissue paper which will be visible a little (just an impression of the prints). that looks very beautiful.
  3. Next, I applied crackle texture paste through the stencil and heat dried it using a heat gun. Then I randomly applied the stone effect paste on the tag using the spatula and again heat dried it.
  4. Next, I just played with "Galactic teal, Sassy Sapphire, Time Travel Teal, Mango Mania, Calfornia Poppy Gold" sprays not in any particular order. I also used "Midnight Rendezvous Raven" to help other colours to pop out. I repeated colouring to get the desired colour tones.

5. Next, I stamped with a stamp and added "Gimme Five Gold" embossing powder and heat embossed it. Again I added the script using the stamp and "Black Forest Black" embossing powder.

6. Using "Mango Mania and California Poppy Gold", I coloured the background and flower die cuts embossed them randomly with "Silence is Golden EP". I also added a script print using the stamp on the die cuts.

7. Leaf die cuts are coloured with "Galactic teal, Sassy Sapphire, Time Travel Teal" and heat embossed using "Gimme Five Gold EP".

8. To the Door lock chipboard, I applied stone effect paste and coloured the same as I did to the MDF door tag. I then randomly embossed it with "Gimme Five Gold EP". Also, I defined the keyholes and edges by heat embossing with "Silence is Golden EP".

9. Next, I built the composition using all the elements and used fussy cuts, cardboard pieces in between to give height to the composition.

10. I also added a few flowers and metal embellishments.

11. To finish, I added, microbeads, glitter, microbeads, sentiment and applied a little wax on the tag.

I have filmed the process video too:

[embed]http://https://youtu.be/EPwjeO8I0ZE[/embed]

Products used from Lindy's gang store:

Many Thanks!

Neena arora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper