Hello,

I am   Neena  Arora  .  Today Ion the blog with mixed media long canvas.  I worked in layers with die cuts and some metal embellishments.  I chose to go with a refreshing green color palette.



I tried to show that not only in a card or in layout, but a die-cut can also be used in a full mixed-media project too.




To achieve the visibility and thickness of die cuts I glued 3 die cuts together.  I have used square frame diecuts to which again I cut into desired sizes.  I primed each element with white gesso and then colored it with acrylic fluid and impastos.  I also waxed all the elements with gold wax.  and to adorn I added some glitter and pearls.







The Fantasy Dies I have used:





Wildflowers Harp music  ,  Pattern of rhombuses  Squares

Hope you like the canvas!
Many Thanks!

Neena arora


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper