Hello!

Neena  is on the blog today with a mixed media canvas on the Nautical theme. I found this quote "Hope is an Anchor for the soul" online with an Anchor in pink and blue color which inspired me to create this canvas.



I created an anchor with cardboard and added texture with clear crackle paste. Next, I colored the anchor with shades of blue and pink acrylic colors. I used papers of the same theme in the background. I also added textures with texture pastes and colored the half background with color sprays.




Next, I heat embossed the diecuts with embossing powder. I also painted some of the diecuts with metallic paints and color sprays. Then I built the composition with fantasy diecuts, chipboards and flowers and fussy cuts.



 To finish I adorned the canvas with art stones, pearls, glitters, microbeads, and art pebbles.







Fantasy dies used:



Sprig in a bouquet    "Plantain"   Coltsfoot Firebloom branch 

Happy Crafting!

Neena arora


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper