Hydrangea wall canvas

  Hello Hello!

I am  Neena  Arora  very excited to share my new wall decor "Hydrangea canvas". Earlier also I have shared about my favorite flowers and die from the Fantasy die store is hydrangea die. There is a process video of it and the link you will find in the last.


I used hydrangea die-cut in a cluster to form the bunch of hydrangeas. This canvas would be a beautiful wall decor. Usually, I make blue and purple Hydrangeas. But, this time I tried different colors which came out very beautiful.






I added very light texture paste and colors in the base




I prepared a process video of the same. Hope you like the process and the canvas.

https://youtu.be/lpYBEkgCiBY



Fantasy Products I have used:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper