Romantic wall page

 



Hello, creative friends!


You are with Neena Arora, and I want to share the page featuring blooming day. This collection has got my favourite beautiful pink colour palette, so girly, shabby and romantic prints. 




I followed my old sketch for this page. I used two papers from this collection creating a base of two prints; the top with floral prints and the bottom is plain and is of light colour so that my composition stands out on the paper.
for the composition, I have used pre diecuts from the same collection and a few fabric flowers. to adorn I added a frame, clock and a resin mould piece coloured with metallic paints and waxes.
 I am visiting my sister soon and I will be gifting this to her. she loves SS papers and she would definitely be liking this.











 Hope you like it,
Happy crafting!
Neena Arora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper