Shine Layout

 Hello crafty friends,

I am Neena Arora here on the blog with another 12 x 12 layout to share with you. I have used the latest sherbet collection for the layout. The colours are so candylicious and beautiful. 



This time I followed the print given at the back of ephemera bits. I have combined the two designs to create the layout. I used two papers from the collection to make a half and half base for the layout. 

Then, I added the layers of the remnants and ephemera bits for the photo base.  The photo I used in this LO is available on Pinterest. I have used cardboard to add more depth. Following the designs, I added the chipboard pieces, tags and ephemera bits around the photo. 

I have used the royal spray flowers and acetate leaves in the small composition made in the right bottom corner of the photo. I also added some rubons and lace laser cut. To finish, I embellished the flowers with pearls, glitter and sequins and added shine sentiment to compliment the lO.






I have recorded the process also available on youtube channel.

49 and market products used:

Spectrum Sherbet – 12×12 Sherbet Foundations Pack

Spectrum Sherbet – Remnants
Spectrum Sherbet – Tidal Wave Ephemera Bits
Spectrum Sherbet – 6×8 Leaves Rub-on Transfer Set
Spectrum Sherbet – Essential Laser Cut Elements
Vintage Artistry Essentials – Mini Foliage
Royal Spray – Passion Pink Paper Flowers
Royal Spray – Ocean Jade Paper Flowers
Spectrum Sherbet – 6×8 Strawberry Lemonade Rub-on Transfer Set
Spectrum Sherbet – Chipboard Words
Spectrum Sherbet – Chipboard Pieces

Many Thanks!

Neena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper