SMILE MINI ALBUM

 Hello creative Fellas,

You are with Neena Arora on the blog. Today, I am here to share a sweet and cute Album I made as a part of a big hamper for a little angel for her first birthday. I am in love with luscious and darling shaker icecream die.The Album is simple telling cute scenic stories. It is a 6"x8" Album that can store more than 50 photos.


I have used lace to decorate and secure the spine of the album. I added the shaker icecream with shaker sequins decorated with a few flowers and diecuts. I have also added the cute fussy cut animals. chip board quote is embossed with pink and white embossing powder. To finish, I added clear drops, sequins and glitters. Inside, I have pasted the photo mats,  punched with the corner slots for the photos.

Let us have a look at some closeup photos.






I have used :

    DMCS4163,  DMCA5802,  DMCFA4012,  DMCS3239,   DMCP5875,  DMCP5897, 

DMCG2187,  DMCT4790,  DMCD4664,  DMCD2057, DNCD5071


Happy Crafting!
Neena Arora




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper