Wall decor

 Hello!

I am Neena Arora with you on the blog. I am here to share a wall decor I created with the gorgeous curator botanical collection. I purposely did not make the layout as I wanted to use this to beautify the entrance wall of my house.



basic process:

Firstly I have torn the Curators Botanical – Florilegia Paper randomly. and pasted it on the botanical solid 2 paper.

Next, I applied clear gesso to the papers and added texture with rubons 

Next, I added more texture by applying clear crackle texture paste through a stencil and heat dried it with a heat gun.

Then, I added the chipboard frame and oval frame given in the laser cut. 

Next, build the composition with any flourish chipboard laser cuts and flowers in the "L" shape. 

Add leaves rubons around the composition as if it is a part of the composition. 

Once, the composition is done add some colours to the composition.

To finish add some glitter, pearls and sequins.

Note: use cardboard pieces under the elements to add height and volume.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper