Spring Art journal page

Hello, Lindy's fans!

Hope you all are doing good.

You are with Neena Arora on the blog. Today, I am here to share the springy journal page. I am going back to school teaching job and I wanted to flaunt something new. So, I thought to create journal diary for me. Doing journal pages is not my basic style but I wanted to try this by coming out of my comfort zone. so, this is how I ended up.





Basic Process:

  1. Apply the clear Gesso 
  2. Next, add some texture through stencil on the opposite corners. Add some wowzers white and pop rock purple EP and heat dry it.
  3. Next, add script print washi tape. Again apply clear gesso to secure the washi tape.
  4. Then add Frenchy's Pink Pouf and Teenie Weenie Bikini and heat dry it.
  5. Again add Witch potion purple to add the bright spark to the page. Spray some water and heat dry then.
  6. Next, add prints using stamps with black ink. Add some splatters with green envy green.
  7. Next, add some more texture by applying stamps with clear ink, add gimme five Gold EP and heat emboss it.
  8. build a small composition with Die cuts, fussy cuts and thread on side and don't the other side just add a few butterflies with a sentiment.
  9. To finish add some more splatters.

I have filmed the process of it available on Lindy's gang Youtube channel



Happy crafting!!

Neena Arora


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper