Mellow Layout


  Hello,

A Scrapbook album is the one way to store the memories and the other is the layout. Both are loved by all but the layouts are quicker to make. Layouts enhance the beauty of the photos that can be displayed on the wall. Also, it is a wonderful gift for your loved ones. I am fond of gifting layouts.




I am sharing the two photo 12x12 layout featuring the new collection by 49 and market. I used the pastel green background "paper 4" from the vintage artistry collector vol- 2. I used whitewash frames to frame the photos. The composition is created with flowers and die cuts from the same collection.  

To extend the layout, I used washi tapes at the bottom of the composition. I also used the tags and sentiments from Vintage Artistry Naturalist Ephemera bits. To add more fun to the layout, I added the shaped clips and rubons. To finish, the composition is beautified with sequins, pearls and glitter.

Here is the tip for you:

The wonderful thing about 49 and market is that they give beautiful print stripes on the one side of the bottom which can be used in the layout like I have used it as lace in my layout.

Adding volume expand the beauty of a layout. I never paste any element right from the base on the same level. I prefer to increase the volume of composition by adding one extra chipboard under the element at each level.









Products used:

Vintage Artistry Collectors Edition Volume 2 
Vintage Artistry Collectors Edition Volume 2 – Paper 4
Vintage Artistry Naturalist Ephemera Bits
Vintage Artistry Essentials – Whitewash Chipboard Frames
Vintage Artistry Essentials – Shaped Clips – White
ARToptions Avesta – Fabric Tape Assortment
Curators Essential – Curators – Washi Tape

Royal Spray – Sunshine Paper Flowers

Royal Spray – Passion Pink Paper Flowers

Happy Crafting!
Neena Arora





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper