Altered door

 Hello crafty buddies!

You are with Neena again ☺️.  I am here to share the door that I altered following the moodboard. 

This time, I have used the Fairy tale collection.  I have used mdf door covered with “Magic of the forest” paper.  I added some texture with crackle paste and and then colored to match the paper.  I also beautified the door with foil sheet.  After the base is ready, I added the frame which is again colored and heat embossed and pasted a gorgeous swan from diecuts as my focal element.  To build the composition, I used fussy cuts and diecuts from the same collection and created layers of it.  Next, I added a few flowers.  To finish, I adorn the composition with pearls, sequins, glitter and micro beads.










Happy Crafting!
Neena Arora


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper