Cute Chcikoo Photo folio

 Hello DMC fans!

Hope you are doing great!

You are with Neena Arora. I know you already are obsessed with the Chickoo collection so am I. Everyone is creating gorgeous projects with it. I have created a cute photo folio with this collection. It's a two-fold folio with a waterfall and an envelope. It can be gifted as a luxury money/gift card envelope.

I have decorated the cover with a hot air balloon dipped in rainbow glitter with lots of cute fussy cuts from the collection, diecuts and paper flowers. I beautified the cute composition with pearls, mini pearls and sequins

Inside, I have created a band to hold the waterfall flaps. The band is decorated with a shaker Tv frame and fussy cuts. On the other side, with the envelope, I added scalloped circle frames with fussy cut elements and sentiment.








DMC products used:

DMCP5567, DMCP5556,  DMCD3729, DMCD4455, DMCD4774, DMCP1288, DMCP3279, DMCG2132, DMCG2242, DMCG2187

Many Thanks!

Neena Arora


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper