Money Envelopes

 Hello, Fantasy fans!
I am Neena Arora and I want to show you money envelopes, suitable for any celebration. A beautiful frame in the background with cake in the dome chipboard become a focal element for the decoration of the envelopes.  To beautify the frame, I added flourish diecuts and flowers made using dies. I have used spray colours for colouring the flowers, chipboard and a few diecuts. Some of the diecuts are directly cut from the pattern paper itself. To finish I added pearls, sequins and glitters. I think the result came out to be gorgeous, and all thanks to the beautiful designs of the Fantasy dies.











FD product list:
FCH-947, FD-222, FD-572, FD-1177, FD-1131,  FD-972, FD-918, FD-914

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper