Hello everyone!

Yay!!! I am super excited to share my very first project for Summer Studio. I have created a wintery page following the January mood board. 

This page shows my signature style. I have used the "Blue outside" collection for the layout. I added some textures to the paper. then, I created a composition with a door from the same collection and vintage gates from #Musthave_2. 

Next, I added heat embossed clock MDF cutout and round chipboard from "Fairy tale" in a frame. Then I added flowers and leafy fussy cutouts, a few diecuts and flowers to the composition. I also created a small composition at the bottom. Don,t miss the cute little birds from "Forest set" sitting and enjoying winters.

To finish I adorned the composition with pearls, glitters and art stones.









Many Thanks!
Neena Arora







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper