It's a wonderful life

 Hello, crafty friends!

 Life is a beautiful journey that is meant to be embraced to the fullest every day. You are with Neena Arora on the blog. Today, I am sharing the layout with the same thought. This layout is dedicated to a fun and cheerful colour palette.


I have used Vintage Artistry teal breeze for the base. I heat embossed the frame chipboard with embossing powder and used Vintage Artistry butter and bookplates for the photo mats. I created the composition on two opposites of the frame.

I have used the Vintage Artistry Teal and Mango rubons to create a bush in the background of the flower composition. To add volume to the composition I also used diecuts from the Vintage Artistry teal collection. To add fussy cut flowers and butterflies I first, transferred the flowers and butterflies from rubons onto the plain paper then I cut the elements to use in the composition.


I also created a small composition with rubons and sentiment at the bottom. To finish I adorned the flowers with pearl, glitter and art stones.





Happy Crafting!

Neena Arora


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper