Elegant round canvas

Hello,

I welcome you to my blog to view another beauty created on a round MDF base. this is inspired by Lindy's challenge mood board. 
I prepared the base with white heavy gesso and textured with Prima Marketing inc stencil and texture paste and coloured with chateau rose, "ponderosa pine olive", 
creme-brulee-cream and Midnight-rendezvous-raven randomly. And stamped with a script stamp.

 


 I have embossed the mudra stamps chipboards elements with raspberry-lemonade, pop-rock-purple, merry-go-round-green embossing powder.




I pasted the mini art stones on flourish chipboard coloured with black spray.



 I build the composition by layering and adding intriguing depth by tucking elements one under other elements
I adorned Prima flowers and fussy cuts. And then added glitz with microbeads, glitter, art stones, sequins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper