Altered pumpkin




Hello beautiful readers,


It's October end, and I can see so many gorgeous autumn crafts on social media. so I thought of making one, I took the old pumpkin showpiece to alter. I did not want to go with the same usual orange pumpkin colour. Lindy's gang always gives the opportunity to go different with its challenge palette.




I prepared the base with prima marketing heavy white gesso and applied crackle paste. once it is dried I painted it with hi-maintenance-magenta and sassy-sapphire. I highlighted the pumpkin with Tibetan-poppy-teal detailed strokes.




I added some stamping using versa mark clear ink and sprinkled of-quartz-chunky-ep
I then heat embossed it. I adorned it with gold foil.




The magenta flowers you can see here are handmade
with a small violet flower die painted with hi-Maintainance magenta spray and randomly embossed with of-quartz chunky EP.




Also, I painted the leaf die cut with Tibetan-poppy-teal and sassy-sapphire sprays.




Other die cuts, resin elements, and chipboard elements are heat embossed with chalk-it-up and dont-scream-aquamarine embossing powder.







It's time to assemble everything together. Added flowers, die cuts, chipboard, resin elements, and built the composition.




In last I added glitters, microbeads, and pearls to enhance its beauty.












 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper