Alluring




Hello, 
Today I am here again with my new mixed media project.
Today it's all about soft alluring beauty featuring Primamarketinginc. , Finnabair, and Creative Embellishments products.

 I have cut the cherry blossom paper from prima marketing paper according to the shape and size of the frame and prepped it with clear gesso. I have given the texture with stencil and texture paste. then I did stamping with script and diamond stamp with brunch sangria( prima) die ink.


I have painted a circle frame with white gesso and then waxed it with Indian pink, rose gold, copper, charcoal black, and silver waxes. Then I have used gold foil to enhance the beauty of the frame. I did the same process for the flourish vine from CE and to the clock mold from Prima marketing.




I have embossed window chipboards with stampendous embossing powders and again painted leaf flourish with green waxes. I have also used fussy cuts from cherry blossom which I distressed with brunch sangria.

I have cloured the pebbles with gesso and waxes. Once my all elements are done I have started building the composition. I have given height to the focal element and other elements using chipboard pieces.




After building the composition. I have embellished with glitter, art stones, microbeads, and glass beads.

Below are the detailed photos










Thank you for stopping by

Neena Arora

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper