welcome Autumn

Hello craft buddies,

Autumn is just around the corner. I am Neena Arora here to share the cute layout I created with the nutty buddy collection to welcome autumn.
 

I mixed three different papers from the collection to create my layout. I did fussy cutting from 12 x 12 pattern paper and element sheet as well. I love the bow of deep red colour in the frame which made me pick similar colours for my handmade flower. Cute elements given in the collection made this layout cuter and what to say about the cute umbrella, I gave it a feel as the umbrella and leaves are flying in the air.











 I have filmed the process video for the same. I hope you like it and enjoy it.





DMC products I have used:
DMCP3565, DMCP354, DMCD1705, DMCD2728, DMCD2134, DMCD2013,  DMCD1892, DMCD1716, DMCG2187, DMCG2242,   DMCS4207, DMCS3272, DMCT4658, DMCPFP111

Many Thanks
Neena Arora
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper