Hello DMC fans!

Today I Neena Arora is here on the blog to share a mixed media long canvas.

 I am obsessed with black colour and wanted to create some mixed media projects in black. DMC has many collections with gorgeous black pattern papers. And my canvas is featuring one of the paper packs from DMC that is  Scientific love papers, motif sheets, and dies.

I have used DMC die cut machine to cut the dies, coloured with sprays and heat embossed using embossing powder and a heat gun. the wonderful outcome has stunned me, everything is complimenting each other so well.









I have also filmed the process of it. I really had fun while making this canvas and hope you will enjoy the process too.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NatJM2bRBXZmM7jNjKeZGKBXXjJad_Fy/view?usp=sharing


DMC Product used in this canvas

  DMCP3125, DMCP3103, DMCD3135, DMCD2915, DMCD2090, DMCD2013, DMCD4257, DMCD3927, DMCT4658, DMCT4504, DMC-17,  DMCG2253, DMCS4251, DMCS4229, DMCA5945

Many Thanks,

Happy Crafting!

Neena Arora



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper