Beauty

 Hello!

Today, I am on Fantasy blog with a simple yet beautiful layout using chipboards and die cuts. These days I am giving virtual classes and this one I recently taught. S o, This is to inspire those who are beginners and love to use fantasy products. 
This time I chose to go with the lightly decorated layout so that it is easy to understand.




This is 12 x12 layout created on theme Beauty. tried to give it a glam feel. I used Mintay papers from the fantasy store. I have made flowers using hydrangea die. heat embossing chipboards and die cuts is always my favorite. this time I used 2tones embossing technique.





I have applied texture through the script stencil. after building the composition I added microbeads, sequins and glitters to beautify the layout. L et's have a closer look at the photos how gorgeous chipboards and die-cuts look:















Fantasy products I have used



 

Other products: Mintay papers (Lady)
Ranger and Lindy's gang embossing powder

Many Thanks! 
Neena











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper