Altered Alphabet

 Hello crafters,

A very happy new year to all of you.
Today I am sharing my first project designed for Little Birdie.
let me share the inspiration behind this project. My daughter is my world and she loves pinks and mauves. S he wants me to create projects only for her that too in pink color. S o I keep on adding my craft projects to her room. This time I decided to alter a paper mache letter "k" for her room.



I have used birds and berries collection and other products from the Little Birdie online store.
Basic steps
  1. Trace the letter "k" on the pattern paper and cut it out
  2. Cover the alphabet with white gesso.
  3. Apply the crackle paste on the sides and make it dries using a heat gun.
  4. Again apply the crackle paste through the stencil.
  5. Now paint it using chalk paint using wash technique.
  6. Next, paste the cutout of the letter "K" 
  7. Now start building the composition using the fussy cuts, embellishments, sticker and flowers.
  8. To add a fun stamp around the composition and add some splatters.
  9. I also added nest made with sisal.
  10. To adorn I added glitters and pearls
Let's have a closer look at the project:













For understanding the process you can watch the video of it.
Hope you like and enjoy the process




Products I have used here:

Many Thanks and Happy crafting!
Neena Arora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper