Together Forever Mini Album

 Hello, Crafty friends!

Neena is here with you today to cheer you up with the beautiful and colourful album I created with the Spectrum Sherbet collection and foundation base. I added a few flaps to make more space for the photos. This collection is perfect to match any collection of 49 and market papers for making cards, mini albums, folios and layouts.


I have added some rubons to add texture and created a composition with laser cuts and flowers on the cover. To beautify each flap  of the album I added lasercuts, ephemera bits and chipboards. To hold the album covers intact I pasted Index clips and added the jute thread.






Happy Crafting!

Neena Arora.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper