keep sake box

 Hello, DMC fans!

You are with Neena Arora on the blog. Today, I am sharing a cute box with a drawer. The top is decorated with a cute scene. and inside drawers, you can store all first precious memories of your child. 

This box would look cute and beautiful on the side desk and be a decor item and memory keeper.

Firstly, I have created the base, I have used chipboard covered with kid land papers. Next, I added a scalloped circle frame, fence die-cut, some fussy cuts and a cake stand with pearls and photos. 

I have created cards for 12 months with enough space to store photos. For the base of cards, I have used plain cardstock covered with pattern paper. For the titles, I have used scalloped and circle die. I have used tags given in the pattern paper for all special first memories.











I Have used:

DMCP5479, DMCFA4991, DMCDP5414, DMCD4884,  DMCD4873, DMCD3729, DMCS4064, DMCG2187, DMCS4240


Many Thanks!

Neena Arora


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper