written memories book box keeper

 Hello Hello,

Happy New year to all!

Today I am here to share my first project for fantasy dies of the year 2022. Valentines is next month but I already have started the preparations to inspire you all.  


I  have created a book box album to collect all your romantic memories. On the cover, I have added an envelope with a letter and framed letter beautified with die cuts and handmade flowers.

Inside, there is a memory keeper for saving photos with a small composition. Let's have a look at more photos.












Products used:

FD-1145, FD-710, FD-1071, FD-953, FD-956, FD-620,  FD-386, FD-962

Hope you feel inspired!

Neena Arora





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper