Romantic vintage canvas

Hello everyone,

 I am Neena Arora presenting a romantic vintage Mixed Media canvas. these days I am more into scrapbooking and albums. Same time I was missing mixed media So, I created this to bring my mojo back of creating Mixed media projects.

 I chose my favourite colour pallet for this. Again there is a different story behind the background of this canvas. I received a gift of papers from FD which was a perfect match for my canvas. The fantasy dies are like a magic wand that always do magic to my project looks beautiful. Also, I am amazed how only one layer of flower die-cut with pollen can look so beautiful. I coloured the diecuts and then heat embossed them with a clear Embossing Powder tucked together to create a beautiful composition.










Fantasy products I have used: FD-912, FD-1126, FD-1066, FD-1074, FD-646, FD-1120,  FD-1124, FD-1109, FD-914

Lindy's products: Open arm amethyst spray, orange creamsicle spray, Autumn maple crimson spray, clear embossing powder, gag me with a spoon gray

Many Thanks!
Love!
Neena Arora






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper