Hello, everyone!

God put us here, on this carnival ride.  We close our eyes never knowing where it'll take us next .  I am Neena  Arora on the blog is with the same thought. I created a long canvas "Let life surprise you" to inspire all. 



 Life is full of surprises, but  the biggest one of all is learning what it takes to handle them. If you try to plan every step, you may miss those wonderful twists and turns.  Just find your next adventure-do it well, enjoy it-and then, not now, think about what comes next.

 This time I chose dark color paper and  decorated it with  flowers and diecuts. Firstly, I pasted the papers.  Next, I added texture using texture paste through the stencil and added the script using stamp and embossing powder.


...  Some diecuts I embossed with pink and white gold embossing powder and some I used directly of white cardstock   to balance the colors and composition.


 




Fantasy dies I used:

Neena arora




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper