Hello once again!

You are with Neena Arora. Today, I am on the Blog with Door Tag I created for my Art Room. these days I am setting up my art room and keep buying/creating something often. recently I got a new craft Alimrah made so created this tag for its door.


How I made this:

  1. Firstly I primed the MDF door tag with white gesso.
  2. Next, I covered it with tissue paper which will be visible a little (just an impression of the prints). that looks very beautiful.
  3. Next, I applied crackle texture paste through the stencil and heat dried it using a heat gun. Then I randomly applied the stone effect paste on the tag using the spatula and again heat dried it.
  4. Next, I just played with Galactic teal, Sassy Sapphire, Time Travel Teal, Mango Mania, Calfornia Poppy Gold sprays not in any particular order. I also used Midnight Randervous Raven to help other colours to pop out. I repeated colouring to get the desired colour tone.


5. Next, I stamped with a stamp and added "Gimme Five Gold" embossing powder and heat embossed it. Again I added the script using the stamp and "Black Forest Black" embossing powder.

6.Using "Mango Mania and Calfornia Poppy Gold" I colored the background and flower die cut embossed randomly with "Silence is Golden EP". I also added script print using stamps on the diecuts.

7. Leaf diecuts are colored with "Galactic teal, Sassy Sapphire, Time Travel Teal" and heat embossed using "Gimme Five Gold EP".

8. To the Door lock chipboard, I applied stone effect paste and colored the same as I do to the MDF  door tag randomly embossed with Gimme Five Gold and I defined the wholes and edges by heat embossing with "Silence is golden".




9.Next, I built the composition using all the elements using fussy cuts and cardboard pieces in between to give height to the composition.
10. To finish I added flowers, microbeads, glitter and microbeads.



I have filmed the process video too:



 Galactic teal, Sassy Sapphire, Time Travel Teal, Mango Mania, Calfornia Poppy Gold,  Midnight Randervous Raven, Silence is Golden EP,Gimme Five Gold EP, Black forest black




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper