Shabby Chic Hoop

 Hello all!

Today, you are with Neena Arora. and here I am with another process video of this Shabby Chic Hoop featuring Shabby Chic Boquet collection, chipboards, texture paste, and chalk paints.



For this, I used two sheets of a different pattern from Shabby Chic Bouquet as my background. I primed the background with clear gesso. I added a design with a stencil and white crackle texture paste  trough  honeycomb stencil (I am totally in love with LB crackle paste)  and added color to the background using wild wasabi and wild Moss chalk paints.



 Next, I pasted the base to the hoop.
I then cut the lace pattern from the sheet of the same collection and pasted in center. I also did stamping using the script stamp.




 I framed my photo using a chipboard frame and painted with bubble gum chalk paint and embossed with golden embossing powder. I did the same process with other chipboards too. Next, I started building the composition using ephemera embellishments, fussy cutouts, tags, chipboard. I used flowers from two different collections. I glued the cardboard pieces in between each layer and elements I used to give more dimension to my composition. 




I also added the sentiment (beautiful) embossed with gold EP.





To Adorned I used butterflies, microbeads, pearls and sequins.





To watch the process go to the link below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Curious For Best Time - layout

Mixed Media tags featuring Enchanted Forest shimmer sprays

Memorable memory keeper